Cost: $8.00 per Trip
Swimming Trip Time: 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
(Lesson Time 11:00 am – 11:30 am)
All campers will have an opportunity to swim two days a week at ADR Swim Club located in Riverside, NJ. (Formerly Riverdel) This beautiful swim club has a very large pools and a large baby pool. There are two playgrounds and a 25 ft blow up slide, ping pong and game area. There are picnic tables in the shade where the campers will eat their lunch. You can view this facility by going to their website: http://adrswim.club/contact
Campers can purchase lunch and snacks at ADR. Their menu will be posted here when it becomes available.
|GRADE||DATES||Swim Trip Day||Swim Lesson Days$125 for 6 lessons (includes 2 make up dates)|
|PK-1st||6/24 – 8/21||Monday & Wednesday||Monday (K &1st ONLY) 6/24– 8/12|
|2nd, 3rd, 4th||6/25 – 8/22||Tuesday & Thursday||Tuesday 6/25 – 8/13|
|5th, 6th, 7th, & 8th||6/25 – 8/21||Tuesday & Wednesday||Wednesday 6/26 – 8/14|
• You can enroll your child in the swimming trips by selecting this on the Enrollment Contract.
• If you would like to add swimming trips weekly, you can do so, but they must be added by Wednesday for the following week.
• We cannot add any campers to the swimming trips on the day of the field trip.
• Campers will be supervised by our staff and the lifeguard staff at Ramblewood
• PK & K campers will swim in the smaller wading pool and are not permitted in the larger pool. Campers in grades 1st – 8th grade will use the larger pool.
• All campers must pass a swim test if they would like to go in the deeper water, use the water slide, or use the smaller diving board. For more information on the test please visit our Swim Test page.
For more information about our Swim Trips policies and procedures please see the Parent Handbook.