If you joined in any of the great skate sessions at ISC Mount Laurel during Spring Break, then you have already experienced a tiny piece of the fun that our Summer Day Camp will offer. We say ‘tiny’ because our incredible Summer Camp Program offers more than just a few hours of skating or sports; it offers non-stop FUN that lasts all summer long!
ISC Mount Laurel’s Summer Camp
At ISC Mt. Laurel we take our Summer Camp program very seriously, as to provide your children with safety and a top notch camp staff. Our Camp Counselors are ALL certified in CPR (for the Professional Rescuer), go through an extensive ISC orientation and have background checks completed by the State of New Jersey. Plus, we take extra security steps to insure safety, including closing our building to the public during camp.
Summer Camp Facts
- Camp runs from June 15th to September 5th from 7am – 6 pm (including extended care).
- Campers must be ages 3 1/2 years old by June 2015 up to those who have just completed the 8th grade. Campers are broken up into appropriate age groups during camp.
- Lunch, Snack and Extended Care are included within your tuition.
- 15 days per camper minimum day requirement; must be enrolled for 10 days prior to last two weeks of camp.
- ISC Mount Laurel offers a 10% Camp Discount to Military, Deborah, Cooper, NJ State Employees, Virtua, Lockheed, Subaru and PHH Mortgage Employees.
We hope you choose to register your child with us for Summer Camp this year! They will enjoy the various sports, crafts and fun we have in store for them; plus have even more options for fun with off-site field trips! Parents please think about joining us for one of our upcoming Summer Camp Open Houses: April 20th from 5-7:30pm or May 4th from 5-7:30pm.
More information about our exciting ISC Mount Laurel Summer Day Camp can be found on our website; or please contact our administrator, Lynne Prairie Coates, by phone at 856-273-2828 or email her at: Lynne@intsports.com