|Grade||Lunch Time||Snack time|
|PK/K/1||11:00||2:00 (1st grade 3:00)|
|Enrichment and Sports Clinics||12:30||3:00|
Lunch is included in our summer camp program, unless your child is attending a field/swim trip.
- Your child will make his/her lunch choice each morning during check in.
- Hot lunch choice is only available until 10:00 am. Sandwich choice is available until lunch.
- Please make sure that your child has eaten breakfast before arriving at camp, as we do not provide breakfast,
- Lunch portions are similar to a standard school lunch.
- Campers may purchase a second lunch at check in for $2.50.
- In addition to the main lunch, we offer an unlimited salad and pasta bar each day. The selections change daily and are included with lunch.
- We also have a selection of sandwiches available each day (turkey/cheese, ham/cheese and peanut butter and jelly) that will come with all of the sides that the main lunch of Campers may choose the main lunch or a sandwich as their choice for lunch. If your child orders a sandwich, he/she will receive a wrist band indicating their sandwich choice.
- Lemonade and water is available during lunch and snack. Ice water is always available to campers throughout the day and they are encouraged to drink often.
- If your child does not like the lunch/snack options on any particular day you may send in a bagged lunch for t These items may be kept in their camp bags or an insulated lunch bag.
- We do not have refrigeration available to the cam If your child brings a bagged lunch please make one that does not need to be refrigerated.
- If your child is still hungry after eating breakfast and our prepared lunch and snack, then we suggest you send them with extra food in their camp Some campers going through a growth spurt are extra hungry and with all the physical activity, they may need an additional meal.