What Campers Should Bring on a Field/Swim Trip
• Camp T-shirt
• Camp Bag
• Packed lunch/drink
FIELD TRIPS LABELED WITH (*) INCLUDE LUNCH!!!
• Campers are not permitted to buy lunch on any field trips
• Money (The allowance of snack purchases will be listed on the Field Trip Itineraries, no souvenirs will be purchased on any of the field trips.)
• Bathing suit, towel, sunscreen and change of clothes on water trips
Field Trip Guidelines
• Field Trip Enrollment Contracts are due by May 30, 2014
• Payment must be paid in full when submitting this form
• There are no refunds/credits or substitutions on field trips
• We will not be able to accept any Field Trip Enrollment forms without payment
• Please make sure the field trip dates you have selected coincide with the days you have registered your child for camp
• Parents are not permitted to attend field trips with our camp
• A list of all campers that are scheduled to attend the trip is located at the camp desk in the morning. Please check to make sure that your child is on this list when checking in the morning of a field trip
• Campers attending field trips must arrive at camp by 9:00 am Campers who arrive after 9:00 am will not be permitted to attend the trip. No exceptions!! It is a huge undertaking getting this many campers ready for the trip as we do and we are unable to accept any campers on the trip after 9:00 am. All medicine for campers that are attending the trips is prepared prior to leaving for the trip. We can not make any changes after 9:00 am as we need to make sure we are completely prepared to leave on time
•If your child does not bring a bathing suit on a water/swim trip, they will not be permitted to attend the trip. You will not receive a credit for the trip. You will receive an incident report at the end of the day. We are not able to contact each parent while getting the campers ready for the trip to have them bring their bathing suits.
•If your child does not have his/her camp shirt, bag, or lunch for the field trip, we will provide them with these items and your credit card will be charged accordingly (camp shirt: $5.00, camp bag: $5.00, lunch (just PB, just jelly, PBJ, or just cheese): $1.50). Please note that campers do not have to bring their camp bags, but must have a bag with their name on it, or else they will be charged for a new camp bag.
•Please be sure to check your child’s schedule before they come to camp so they are not disappointed when they find out they are not scheduled to attend the trip.