2019-2020 School Camp
2019 – 2020 School Camp Dates:
November 7, 8
December 26, 27, 30, 31*
April 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
*December 31 to 4:30 only
School Camp Information:
Please Note: Our facility is open to the public during all school camp days.
• Staff Ratio 9 – 1 for 1st Grade- 7th Grade and 5 – 1 for PK and K
• School camp ages: PK (Must be 4 before September 1, 2019) through current 7th graders
• Activities include: Soccer, Basketball, Arts and Crafts, Skating, Funzone, and Games
• $50 registration fee per school year (Campers that attended our 2019 Summer Camp are exempt from the Registration Fee)
• $49 per day/ $47 for lst sibling/ $37 for each additional sibling which includes Lunch, Snack and Extended Care.
• The ISC School Camp is held on the days when most schools are closed. Please see dates listed above that we hold the camp. We do not offer camp on any additional dates.
• Lunch, snack and drinks are included. Campers will have a choice of Hot Dog, Pizza, Chicken Nuggets or a Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich. Unlimited lemonade will be served with lunch and snack.
• Lunch is served at 12:00 pm and snack is served at 3:00 pm.
• Campers remain with their counselors all day and we have camp staff stationed at the door for the entire day. Our counselors are local college students and teachers from our Summer Day Camp program.
• If your child was enrolled in 2019 Summer Camp you do not need to register. Go to the school camp link at the top of the page to select the days you need for camp. Payment is due at the time of registration.
To register for the school camp go to the link at the top of the page and complete your registration. Please select the days you would like to enroll your child.
You will receive a registration packet with all the forms you will need to complete your enrollment.
All campers must be registered by the 15th of the month prior to the school camp date you are signing up for. We will accept registrations after that date based only on availability.
Due to staffing, we cannot accept campers on a drop off basis for camp.If your child is absent for any reason, you will not receive a credit for that day.
If you have any questions, please contact Lynne Prairie at
(856) 273-2828 or firstname.lastname@example.org