Camp Hours: 7 am – 6 pm (Extended Care is included at no additional Fee)
Registration is a non-refundable $50/child. ($25 if registered by February 18) An email confirming your registration will be sent to you along with the camp enrollment packet. The packet contains the enrollment contract to select the days and weeks you will need child care for over the summer months. The packet also contains all enrollment forms that will need to be completed for each child to attend our summer camp. Please carefully review the enrollment contracts policies prior to signing the enrollment contract.
Daily Tuition Rates are as follows:
- $50 / day for One Child
- $47 / day for Second Child
- $37 / day for Additional Siblings
- Lunch, Drinks & Snack
- Camp T-Shirt
- Extended hours between the hours of 7 AM and 6 PM
- All equipment, supplies and materials need for activities are included
Tuition payments are due each Wednesday by 9 AM, the week before your camper(s) is scheduled to attend. You are responsible to pay for all the days you select at the time your submit your enrollment contract. There are no refunds or cancellations.
15 Minimum Days are required for campers. Days are reserved by placing a credit card on file or paying for all selected days in full. In order to reserve the last 10 days of camp, campers must be enrolled ten days prior to the last 10 days. Don’t delay! Camp weeks fill up fast and we begin closing out days/weeks in early spring.
Camp Fees – Tuition is due on Wednesday prior to the start of each camp week
- Late Tuition Fee – There is a $30 fee for all returned checks for any reason. There is a $30 late fee for any declined credit card payments not received on the payment due date.
- Late Pick Up- There is a $15 late if you pick-up your child after 6:00 pm. There is an additional $15 late pick-up fee assessed for every 15 minutes after 6:15 pm, until you pick-up your child from camp.
- Refund / Additional Policies – There are no refunds, cancellations, substitutions or credits on daily enrollments, field trip, swim trip and/or enrichment and sport camps. All balances on field trips, swim trips and/or enrichment and sport camps must be paid by May 1, 2019. If this date has past then each selected trip/camp is due at the time of enrollment. If the payment has not been completed, then your campers spot will not be reserved on the trip or camp. If your child is absent or arrives after 9:00 am for any reason, you will not receive a credit for the day, field trip, swim trip and/or enrichment and sport camp
- Absence Policy – It is not necessary to notify us if your child will be absent from camp. Please be aware that if your child is absent from camp for any reason, there are no opportunities to make that time up. There are no refunds, credits or substitutions for missed days due to Illness, injury or family activities.
Additional Fees: Field trips, swim trips, enrichment camps, sports camps are optional and have additional fees. To enroll your child in one of our trips and/or camps you must select the appropriate box on the enrollment contract and submit payment in full for each trip and/or camp. Payment of these trips and/or camps is due by May 1, 2019. If this date has past then each selected trip and/or camp fee is due at the time of enrollment. Trips and/or camps are not guaranteed until payment has been completed. Field trips and swim trips, enrichment and sports camps may be added at least one week prior to the trips departure depending on availability. Campers attending a field trip, swim trip and/or enrichment and sport camp must arrive prior to 9:00 am. Please carefully review field/swim trip and enrichment camps policies and procedures in the enrollment packet.