2016- 2017 Girls Lax League and Tournament
Printable Registration: 2017-2018-lax
REGISTER ONLINE TODAY!
Complete the Registration Form below (one child per form)
Complete registration process by clicking on the PayPal link below. Registration must be paid for at the time of enrollment.
INDOOR LACROSSE LEAGUE RULES
1. Games are two 20-minutes halves and will begin promptly, even If a team is not ready to play. There is no overtime.
2. Each half will begin with a draw and after each goal there will just be a goalie clear.
3. Seven field players including goalie are allowed on the field at a time. If a team does not have a goalie, they will play with an open net. If both teams do not have goalies then a shooting screen may be put on both goals by the referees.
4. Subbing is on the fly. The player must be off the field before the sub is allowed to enter.
5. All players play in the offensive and defensive ends of the field.
6. Two passes must be made (attempted) in the offensive end before a shot on goal. If a shot is taken and two passes have not been made, it will be a free position for the goalie.
7. Modified checking will be played in the middle school league.
8. If a player receives a yellow card, she must leave the court for 3 minutes of playing time and the team will play short. (2009 US rule change) If a player receives a red card, she will be ejected from the game and no sub may take her place. The team must pay short for the remainder of the game.
9. If a player or coach receives a red card for misconduct, it shall be reported to the manager and that person may not participate in the next scheduled game.
10. No unsportsmanlike conduct will be tolerated towards officials, coaches or players.
11. Teams forfeiting two games will be removed from the schedule without reimbursement.
12. All players must sign a Waiver release form to participate.
13. Scores will be reported by the referees.
14. Goggles and mouth guards are MANDATORY AT ALL TIMES for all players. No jewelry is permitted.
15. Goalies (high school and below) must wear a legal helmet, throat protector, chest protector, abdominal and pelvic protection, shin guards and mouth guard.