We are pleased to offer a sports specific program in multiple sports. All coaches are current college, high school, middle school and youth league coaches and trainers and all are past or current college level players who have years of experience playing and coaching young players. Our coaches will help the campers to improve their skills and learn new ones while helping them to develop a better understanding of the game while having fun!! The last half hour campers will scrimmage to give them a chance to practice what they have learned and allow them to play and have fun!! We will be using fields at Hartford Upper Elementary School in Mount Laurel.
Campers should wear comfortable clothes and bring their cleats in their camp bag and can change into them once they have arrived at the field. Campers should bring a change of clothes and will be given time to change when they return to the facility. We will have water available on site so a water bottle is not necessary. For the Lacrosse Clinic you must provide your own stick and mouth guard. For the Baseball Clinic you must provide your own glove. We will provide soccer balls and basketballs.
• There is no fee to participate in our sports clinics.
• To enroll your child in any of the sports/enrichment programs, submit the enrollment form two weeks prior to the date of the clinic.
• Campers must be enrolled in camp on every day they are attending these programs.
• Campers will be transported to and from the location by T&L Bus Company.
• Clinics will be held Monday through Thursday from 9:30 – 12:00 pm.
• Campers must arrive by 9:00 am to participate in the Sports Clinics.
• Campers will select their lunch choice when they check in and will have lunch when they return to our facility at 12:30 pm.