- $5.00 per person (game time before 5pm)
- $10.00 per person (game time after 5pm)
- Meetup Page for available time
- What is pickleball? Pickleball, a combination of tennis, ping pong, and badminton, is one of the fastest-growing sports in the country. It is played with a paddle and a perforated ball and hit over a net a little lower than a tennis net. Games can be both competitive and social. No special skill is required to learn this fun sport. Paddles and balls are provided for beginners for the trial. Dress comfortably, wear sneakers and bring water. For more information on Pickleball see USAPA.org
- Required Equipment: Dress comfortably, wear sneakers, pickleball paddle and bring water
About Pickleball at ISC Mount Laurel:
- Pickleball will be played on our wooden skating rink surface. ISC of Mount Laurel offers 5 regulation sized pickleball courts. Under the guidance and help of USA Pickleball District Ambassador Denise Donald, we are excited to offer this FUN and CONTAGIOUS sport at our location. A list of the complete rules can be found on the USAPA.org webpage.
Please Note: We reserve the right to adjust the schedule, if needed, and limit the number of participants in each class based upon registration.
Waiver must be completed prior to first attendance.
PLEASE CONTACT SARA FOR MORE INFO AT SARA@INTSPORTS.COM