PK-1st Grade Field Trips: Tuesdays
6/27, 8/22 (Cost $17) Laurel Lanes (Maple Shade, NJ)
7/11, 8/8 (Cost $17) Island Beach State Park (Seaside Park, NJ)
7/18 (Cost $15) Bounce U (Cherry Hill, NJ)
7/25 (Cost $35) Camden Aquarium (Camden, NJ)
8/1 (Cost $25)Sahara Sams Digger Land (West Berlin, NJ)
8/15 (Cost $16) Funplex (Mt. Laurel, NJ)
2ND– 4th Grade Field Trips: Wednesdays
6/28, 7/26, 8/23 (Cost $17) Laurel Lanes (Maple Shade, NJ)
7/5 (Cost $33) Funplex (Mount Laurel, NJ)
712 (Cost $17) Island Beach State Park (Seaside Park, NJ)
7/19 (Cost $48) Medieval Times (Lyndhurst, NJ)
8/2 (Cost $34) Sahara Sam’s (West Berlin, NJ)
8/9 (Cost $25) Franklin Institute (Philadelphia, PA)
8/16 (Cost $17) Loews Movie (Cherry Hill, NJ)
5th – 8th Grade Field Trips: Monday and Thursday
6/26, 8/21(Cost $30) Speed Raceway (Cinnaminson, NJ)
6/29, 7/27, 8/24 (Cost $17) Laurel Lanes (Maple Shade, NJ)
7/3 (Cost $27) Elite Rock Climbing, (Maple Shade, NJ)
7/6 (Cost $33) Funplex (Mount Laurel, NJ)
7/10 (Cost $40) Fireball Mountain Laser Tag (Wrightsville, NJ)
7/13 (Cost $48) Medieval Times (Lyndhurst, NJ)
7/17 (Cost $45) Hurricane Harbor (Jackson, NJ)
7/20, 8/14 (Cost $25) Ocean City Beach and Boardwalk (Ocean City, NJ)
7/24, 8/10 (Cost $30) Escape the Room (Cherry Hill, NJ)
7/31 (Cost $35) Phillies Game (Philadelphia, PA)
8/3 (Cost $34) Sahara Sam’s (West Berlin, NJ)
8/7 (Cost $46) Dorney Park (Allentown, PA)
8/17 (Cost $17) Loews Movies (Cherry Hill, NJ)
Important Notes:* Season pass ticket holders to any venues we attend may use their own passes for these trips, and their trip fee will be only $15.00, however you must note this when you enroll for the trip or you will be charged the full amount.
• In order to guarantee your selected Field Trips, Enrollment Forms must be received by May 1st, 2017.
• Trip requests received after May 1st, 2017 will be based upon availability.
• Payment for all Field Trips is due May 1st, 2017.
• There are no refunds, credits, cancellations or substitutions for any field trips.
• If a trip is cancelled due to weather, a credit in the amount of the trip will be automatically applied to your account and deducted from the following week’s tuition. If you are paid in full and we have to cancel a trip, we will issue a refund for the trip.
• Camper’s must bring a lunch on all Field Trips with the exception of Laurel Lanes Bowling Alley and Medieval Times. Any campers without a lunch will be provided a camp lunch for an additional $3.50.