Dates: July 11 & August 8 PK – 1st
July 12 2 – 4th
Island Beach State Park
Central Avenue, Seaside Park, NJ
Departure from ISC: 9:30 AM
Arrival at trip: 10:45 AM
Departure from trip: 3:30 PM
Arrival at ISC: 5:00 PM
- Camp shirt must be worn.
- Bring a packed lunch (no glass).
- You should pack extra snacks as the campers get hungry at the beach. We serve cookies when they get on the bus and water is available to them all day on the beach.
- Campers must wear their bathing suit to camp under their clothes. They will not have time to change prior to the trip.
- All campers should apply sunblock before coming to camp.
- Bring sunscreen, a hat, a towel and change of clothes.
- After lunch they will be reminded to reapply sunscreen. Our staff is available to assist the PK and K campers.
- Do not bring a flotation device as they are not permitted at this beach.
- Campers will eat lunch upon arrival.
- After lunch, snack purchases may be available, time permitting.
- We will provide campers with snack prior to leaving the trip.
- Campers will shower off in the outdoor shower and then wear their bathing suits back to the facility. They are not permitted to change unless it is an emergency on any of our field trips.